Boatyard/Dry Stack Operative – Portsmouth Harbour
The position of "Boatyard Operative" has become available at Gosport Marina and Endeavour Quay. With the potential to work at Gosport Marina/Endeavour Quay and occasionally at Port Solent Marina, this is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual with a flexible work ethic to join our boatyard team within Portsmouth Harbour. Working in a boatyard environment at Endeavour Quay whilst also joining our Dry Stack Team at Gosport, this is truly an exciting and varied opportunity for the right individual.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to understand and deliver excellent customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability to both marina and boatyard operations
- Ability to learn and use computer software systems
- “A can do" attitude and flexible approach to team work
- This role includes working outdoors in all weathers and includes working alternate weekends and some bank holidays
Previous experience would be a major advantage but training, where required, will be given.
A full diving license is essential.
If you would like to be part of a team delivering excellent customer service and believe you have the key skills and knowledge required please apply in writing to Tracey Jefkins, Head of HR, supported by a current CV and covering letter describing why you are applying for the role and your salary expectation. E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th February 2019. Successful applicants will be contacted and invited for interview no later than Monday 25th February 2019.